RightStaff, Inc. is committed to upholding our policy of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. As part of our overall business strategy, we are committed to building new and expanding existing relationships with our clients and our employees. These relationships enable us to deliver exceptional candidates and service to our clients. By providing meaningful job opportunities to our employees and candidates, we help build the economic wealth of the communities we serve. We value diversity and inclusion of minorities and women, as we operate in a wide range of corporate environments and value the opportunity to provide the best of the best in the candidates we present to our clients.
By encouraging diversity in our workforce, we find an improvement in business performance for ourselves and our clients. The benefits of inclusion and diversity help us to meet our clients’ needs for top talent - supporting job creation and economic development. In addition, all parties benefit from a better understanding and important investments in people and communities.
At RightStaff, Inc. we are proud to support an environment where diversity and inclusion flourish – where all candidates and employees can contribute their unique characteristics, skills, and talents. We’ve developed a workforce and a way of doing business that reflects the diversity of the clients and communities we serve. Our strategy for success includes:
- Attracting, coaching, and retaining a talented workforce
- Growing our inclusive culture and work environment
- Reaching out to an increasingly diverse base of potential clients and attracting them to do business with RightStaff, Inc.
- Nurturing relationships in the communities we serve
Business Impact and Networking Groups
One way we continually progress in the arena of diversity and inclusion is through our active participation in business and networking organizations.
- Women Presidents’ Organization
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- American Staffing Association
These groups harness the knowledge and experience of employees who represent multiple dimensions of diversity and provide important benefits such as:
- Helping to identify top talent
- Enhancing business development efforts
- Developing professional and leadership skills of members
- Helping to broaden and deepen our employee and community relationships and networks
We hold certifications from the following agencies:
- WBE (Women’s Business Enterprise) Certified through the NCTRCA (North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency)
- WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council)
- HUB (Historically Underutilized Business)