Responsible for inbound and outbound independent sales force, customer and consumer service conversations or interactions across contact channels including telephones, email, web chat and social media, and supporting clerical and operational functions. Represents the Company in all interactions, presents a positive Company image, and maintains goodwill by performing service-related activities and actively pursuing Golden Rule Service. Attends Company meetings and trainings and uses presented materials to keep apprised of new promotions, products, and operational systems.
• Responsible for inbound and outbound independent sales force, customer and consumer service conversations or interactions across contact channels including telephones, email, web chat and social media, and supporting clerical and operational functions.
• Performs activities and takes appropriate action exercising judgment and using Company and department knowledge in at least two operational areas. Seeks guidance on topics outside of area of expertise or refers to Lead Representatives, as appropriate. Maintains the confidentiality of information received from independent sales force. Accurately and consistently documents conversations and interactions for historic and trending records and facilitation of internal communication and follow-up contacts.
• Interfaces with other Service Representatives, Service Coordinators, Specialists, Analysts, and Service Center Management to provide pertinent information on service feedback.
• Attends Company meetings and trainings, and proactively uses presented materials including work instructions, training documentation, bulletins, publications, e-mail communications, promotion briefs, and InfoHub updates to keep apprised of new promotions, products, events, operational systems and procedures, and changes to the career path.
• Responsible for basic customer service which includes functions such as password resets, order life cycle and status, order and agreement resolution, order/shipment fulfillment and order/shipment replacement.
• Responsible for agreement eligibility and balances, profile master and maintenance, personal and unit production and compensation, career path and compensation, director programs, contests and promotions.
• Acts as a resource to Service Center staff by occasionally working as an escalation point, providing guidance and recommendations for intermediate service issues and escalating complex issues as needed. Supports training efforts by participating in side-by-side observation opportunities for new employees and employees advancing through our career path.
• May assist with the delivery of structured training. Responsible for proactively remaining up to date on all materials, including training materials for the career path, by utilizing all available information resources.
• Understands personal and departmental productivity and quality objectives. Promotes a culture of teamwork by assisting with and volunteering for workload balancing activities to meet shared goals.
• Assists with additional projects or assumes additional duties as needed.
• This job requires on-site work
Experience: 3+ years Supervisory Experience. Field of Experience: customer service Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Skills & Abilities
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Utilizes a proficient knowledge of computer hardware, software, and office equipment to complete work activities. Hardware may include telephone sets, personal computers, printers, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment. Software utilized may include Contact Center, Workforce Management, Microsoft Office Suite, and Timecard applications.
• Flexibility, adaptability, seeks continuous improvement and learning, and ability to multitask required supporting two or more service areas and frequently moving between functional disciplines to support business needs.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, analyze and understand varied situations, perform mathematical calculations, and possess technical aptitude as demonstrated by successfully passing spelling, grammar and writing, service etiquette, listening skills, math and technical skills tests. Excellent interpersonal skills required to work well with and for others within the department and the Company.
• Requires ability to interpret and apply work instructions and recall information quickly to successfully perform service activities across multiple functional segments.
• Based on current business needs, may be required to be bilingual to communicate with Spanish-speaking customers. Requires heavy interaction with Service Representatives, Service Coordinators, Specialists, Analysts, Service Center Management, independent sales force, customers, and consumers in a multi-location environment.